Peter David Schiff (; born March 23, 1963) is an American stock broker, financial commentator, and radio personality. He is CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc., a broker-dealer based in Westport, Connecticut. He is also involved in various roles in other financial services companies, including Euro Pacific Asset Management, an independent investment advisor, Schiff Gold (formerly Euro Pacific Precious Metals), a precious metals dealer, and Euro Pacific Bank, a full-reserve bank.
Schiff was born to a middle-class Jewish family in New Haven, Connecticut. His father, Irwin, the son of Jewish immigrants from Poland, served in the US Army during World War II. Schiff’s parents divorced when he was young, and he moved around the country with his mother and his brother, Andrew, from Connecticut to Manhattan to Florida and finally Southern California. Peter Schiff credits his father for introducing him to the Austrian School of economic thought.
Irwin Schiff was a prominent figure in the US tax protester movement. He died in federal prison in October 2015 while he was serving a sentence of at least 13 years for tax evasion. Peter Schiff did not share his father’s radical stance and, by 1980, had urged him to stop his tax protest activities which he saw as “futile resistance”. He later stated that while he had come to find his father’s intellectual case “compelling”, he was disinclined to follow his methods and his “idealism”. Schiff commented: “The problem with my father is that he’s not practical. He was always going to lose”.
On October 20, 2015, four days after the death of his father, Schiff accused the Federal Bureau of Prisons of inhumanely treating his father and not allowing the usual humanitarian release.
Schiff began his career as a stockbroker at a Shearson Lehman Brothers brokerage in the early 1990s.
In 1996, Schiff and a partner acquired an inactive brokerage firm, renamed it Euro Pacific Capital, and began operating it from a small office in Los Angeles, relocating the firm to Darien, Connecticut, in 2005, and later to Westport, Connecticut where it is currently headquartered, with branch offices across the US in Scottsdale, Arizona, Boca Raton, Newport Beach, Manhattan Beach, California, and New York City.
Schiff founded Euro Pacific Bank, a full reserve banking operation originally in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
Schiff has been a commentator on CNBC and Fox Business. He is a frequent guest on Boom Bust.
- Crash Proof: How to Profit From the Coming Economic Collapse, 2007, ISBN 978-0-470-04360-8
- The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets: How to Keep your Portfolio Up When the Market is Down, 2008, ISBN 978-0-470-38378-0
- Crash Proof 2.0: How to Profit From the Economic Collapse, 2nd Edition, 2009, ISBN 978-0-470-47453-2
- The Little Book of Bull Moves, Updated and Expanded: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market Is Up, Down, Or Sideways, 2010, ISBN 0-470-64399-4 澳门威尼斯人官网开户
- How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes, 2010, ISBN 978-0-470-52670-5 How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes | Wiley
- The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country, 2012, ISBN 978-1-250-00447-5 Book details
|10 AM to 8 PM|
|Workout Time||8 AM to 9 AM|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Update Soon|
Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
| ||Update Soon|
The Estimated Net worth is $80K – USD $85k.
|Monthly Income/Salary (approx.)||$80K – $85k USD|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$4 million- $6 million USD|