Melissa Bolona Wiki – Bio
She was born on December 28, 1989 in Greenwich, Connecticut, United States. Her middle name is Susann. Melissa Boloña is an American actress and model. She starred in the films Acts of Violence, The Hurricane Heist, Malicious, and Dog Eat Dog.
Melissa Bolona Age
She is 30 years old. She stands tall at a height of 5 feet and 9 inches (1.75 meters).
Melissa Bolona Family
Melissa possesses a mixed ethnicity—her father is a Peruvian while Melissa embraces, a German, Cuban, and a touch of Ukrainian heritage from her mother’s side.
Married or Dating Status
She is, undoubtedly, off-the-market as she is dating a handsome guy. But, when it comes to his identity, Melissa has remained silent.
Still, Melissa occasionally shares their moments on Instagram, once even referred to him as her “baby.”
Last seen together, on the 1st of January 2020, she celebrated New Year’s Eve with her boyfriend at the Park Hyatt Tokyo.
Melissa Bolona Career
Parallel to her professional career, Melissa began her philanthropic work since her youth, and her interests in the field have multiplied with time.
Over the years, she has supported and helped to raise money for the good-willed organizations, namely Gents, James Blake Foundation, J/P Haitian Relief Organization, Clinton Foundation, ASPCA, AmFar, CAA Foundation, and Stylight (Purple Day), amongst a few others.
As a result, she received recognition of a leading young philanthropist from The New York Observer in 2015.
Melissa Boloña is an American actress and model. All through her acting career, she starred in many movies and a few TV shows; some of her notable parts in the films include Dog Eat Dog (2016), Acts of Violence (2018), The Hurricane Heist (2018), and Malicious (2018).
Meanwhile, as part of her modeling job, she has appeared on several fashion magazine covers, for instance, Vanidades, the largest Spanish language magazine in the US. Likewise, she has also been featured in the fashion editorials for Forbes, Harper’s Bazaar, Flaunt, Esquire, Vanity Fair, and GQ UK.
Quick Facts You Need to Know
- She started on her acting and modeling career when she was five; however, she became active in the last years of college.
- She holds a degree in International Marketing from Pace University.
- She keeps juggling between New York City and Los Angeles, traveling extensively for work.
- Her boyfriend had run the Instagram account under the name “generalsaf.”
- elissa studied acting at Film Acting Paris. Further, she received her acting lessons with the renowned acting coaches, Harold Guskin and Gary Marks.
- She is represented theatrically by Mavrick Artists Agency and commercially by TWM Talent Agency, both based in Los Angeles.