Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor Wiki – Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor Biography
Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor is the wife of Vicente Fernandez, is a retired Mexican singer, actor, and film producer. Nicknamed “El Charro de Huentitán” (El Charro de Huentitán), “El Ídolo de México” (The idol of Mexico) and “El Rey de la Música Ranchera” (The King of Ranchera Music), Fernández began his career as a musician. street, and has since become a cultural icon, recording more than 50 albums and contributing to more than 30 films. His repertoire is made up of ranchers and other Mexican classics. He is accompanied live by a mariachi group, but technically he is not a mariachi, since he only sings live. Vicente’s fame rose after the death of Javier Solís (El Rey del Bolero Ranchero).
Fernández’s work has earned him three Grammy Awards, eight Latin Grammy Awards, fourteen Lo Nuestro Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He has sold more than 50 million copies worldwide, making him one of the best-selling regional Mexican artists of all time. In 2016, Fernández retired from live performances, although he continues to record and publish music.
Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor Age
Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor’s age is unknown.
Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor & Vicente Fernandez
Maria del Refugio Abarca Villaseñor is the wife of Vicente Fernandez.
Is Vicente Fernandez dead? The truth behind music legend’s death
After rumors about the death of singer, actor and film producer Vicente “Chente” Fernández Gómez began to circulate on Twitter, fans of Mexican talent began to mourn their idol on Twitter, offering their prayers and condolences. However, it turns out that there is no truth to these rumors.
A month ago, we reported that Fernández was in critical condition after suffering a fall on his ranch. Fernández’s son, Vicente Jr, said his father injured his cervical vertebrae and was administered sedatives. Although none of the singer’s relatives confirmed his death, many of his fans began to believe in the deception that “Charro de Huentitán” had died late on Friday, September 10. Some of the other celebrities who became victims of death hoaxes include Margaret. Wheeler, Chris Pratt, Ash Kaashh, and Josh Duggar.
“They say that Vicente Fernández died,” wrote one of them, while another wrote: “All of you 🙁 I read that the Vicente Fernández family is disconnecting him tonight, is it true?!?!”, A third commented, ” What do you mean? Vicente Fernández is dead. “Another said:” I am SO SAD, I never got to see Vicente Fernández perform live. “The next asked:” VICENTE FERNANDEZ DIED ??? ” Is the news about Vicente Fernández true? “. ???”
After the news of his death went viral on Twitter, the singer’s son, Vicente Fernández Jr, stepped forward and released a video warning fans not to be carried away by the fake news circulating on the networks social. He said that ‘Don Chente’ was still stable in the intensive care area of the Country 2000 hospital, and that he had not been infected with Covid-19, as speculated in some Mexican media.
The legendary singer had been admitted to a Guadalajara hospital for more than a month after suffering a fall. His son also added that the singer’s progress is stationary when it comes to his neurological condition and mobility. They specified that the 81-year-old man’s recovery will be very slow. According to AZ Central, the accident has affected the mobility of his limbs and has also impacted his breathing.
The neurosurgeon Francisco López, who is treating the actor, said in a statement: “He is currently in treatment. We are waiting for an answer in the recovery of mobility and respiratory effort. At this moment, Mr. Vicente Fernández is stable, awake, with analgesia and sedation and receiving rehabilitation therapy ”.
As soon as the news of his death was discredited, angry fans told the internet to cut it off. “NO. NO. Please, do not joke about the death of King Vicente Fernández. They are all here trying to give me, my mother and my grandmother heart attacks,” said one of them, while another wrote: “Brother, Vicente Fernández is not dead. Stop playing. ” A third commented: “Everyone should stop publishing RIP Vicente Fernández because I really fell in love.” Another commented: “Not the radio that plays Vicente Fernández and talks about him as if he were dead. STOP HIM RIGHT NOW!” One person reacted with: “Damn it, I saw Vicente Fernández in trend and they tricked me again into false alarm.”